Handmade Decorative Fern Beeswax Pillar--2.5" x 6"
Approx. burn time: 75-100 hrs.
My husband Lee and I used to sell our pottery and beeswax candles, with our kids, at the local farmer's market in the small East-Coast Canadian city where we live.
Now, we mostly make candles for ourselves, friends and family, and you!
It's such a joy to work with this alchemical gift from the bees, and it brings light, peace and serenity to our home.
Lighting the beeswax candle at the dinner table each evening is a simple, yet grounding ritual that sets the tone for quiet conversation and the denouement of our day.
Furthermore, burning beeswax is healthy.
Unlike paraffin or vegetable waxes, beeswax
- purifies the air in your home
- releases healing negative ions
- has a divine, therapeutic scent
- is long-burning and cost-effective
- is beneficial for those with allergies
- is Non-toxic & Non-carcinogenic
We source our beeswax from local apiaries and occasionally from Ontario, and we're getting our own hives this spring!